Who we are
The Sharing Perspectives Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation offering contemporary online learning experiences allowing people to interact constructively across differences and divides. Since the founding in 2012, Sharing Perspectives has:
- engaged 10,000 young people in virtual exchange courses
- worked with over 80 institutions
- trained and coached 250+ facilitators
- facilitated 1000s of online dialogue sessions
- implemented over 10 different virtual exchanges in English as well as in Arabic.